Frequently Asked Questions
Things You Might Like To Know...
● Are there wheelchair accessible rooms available? Yes. The rooms are located on the ground floor. There is access to the reception, breakfast room, ground floor and Lokky’s restaurant. Please note, we do not have a lift.
● Are you dog friendly? Yes! Certain rooms in the hotel are set aside for guests with pets. Please let us know that you need one when you book. There will be a nominal fee.
● What is your cancellation policy? Please click here to read our terms and conditions.
● Do you provide free Wi-Fi. Of course!
● Do you allow smoking? No. We are a non-smoking hotel.
● Are there ironing facilities? Yes. Please ask at reception and we will provide you with everything you need.
● Do you offer free car parking? Yes. Spaces are available to hotel and restaurant guests only.
● Is breakfast included? Yes. You will be offered a full cooked breakfast as standard every morning, as well as cereals, fruit and more.
● Do you have a restaurant? Yes. You can enjoy the benefit of our adjoining, award-winning restaurant ‘Lokky’s‘. This includes a fully stocked bar serving cocktails, beers, wines and spirits.
● What is included in the bathrooms? We offer a bathtub* with an overhead shower, complimentary toiletries, towels and hairdryers.
*Please note, some rooms are shower only. If you would particularly like a bath, let us know.